lundi 1 octobre 2012

THEYSKENS THEORY + MARGAUX LONNBERG pour l'Officiel New Talents par Benjamin Rosemberg


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 commentaires:

Natalie Suarez a dit…

sooo beauts xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Unknown a dit…

Me encanta tu blog, tus fotos, el estilo que tiene!!!


Me gustaría que me sigieras en mi blog y pudieras participar, heartoftiger.blogspot.com.es

muchas, muchas gracias!

xXx

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE a dit…

You & TT are definitely an item! Wish I could read French so I could get to understand what's out of you. I like your interview on StyleLikeU. I think I got quite crazed about you more as individual than just a style blogger that most people might perceive you. Really love your attitude.

BLOG | SHOP | FACEBOOK